Each year, the Foundation accepts grant requests from teachers, administrators and community members who have a compelling idea that serves our educational mission. Grants are awarded annually, following the Education Foundation Gala. Over the past 25 years, we have awarded more than $1 million to benefit education in our community.
Funding priority is given to projects which:
- Introduce unique programs supported by contemporary research
- Emphasize emerging technology
- Motivate achievement in arts, sciences and humanities
- Impact a significant number of individuals for the resources invested
- Act as model projects that support the idea of the 21st Century Classroom